BusBlock Digital I/O Modules for DeviceNet™
Compact device handles small input/output requirements.
The Holjeron BusBlock Digital I/O Module for DeviceNet™ handles small amounts of inputs/outputs (I/O) in a limited amount of space. The module comes in two versions: 12 inputs/8 outputs or 8 inputs/6 relay outputs. All I/O is optically isolated from the bus. Field terminations are captive screw terminals. Each input and output has its own LED indication for immediate verification of I/O states.
- Compact I/O block for use with DeviceNet.
- Full optical isolation between the bus and all I/O.
- Outputs are electronically fused to provide short circuit and overload protection.
- All inputs, outputs and bus signals are reverse polarity protected.
- Captive screw clamps can accept up to 14 gauge wire to meet most control application requirements.
- Flexible installation as BusBlock can be DIN rail or back panel mounted.