ZoneLink® 4 Zone Controller for Use with DeviceNet™
Powered roller control for up to four zones.
The enhanced Holjeron ZoneLink® 4 Zone Controller for use with DeviceNet™ handles up to four zones in a powered roller material handling system—or manages merges, diverts, transfers and zero pressure accumulation (ZPA).
The Holjeron Controller includes advanced automatic accumulation functions including—but not limited to—train mode, workstation hold and release timers. These capabilities make it easy to implement a conveyor system with minimal programming in the host controller.
Built-in RJ-45 ports provide quick, low-cost connectability to up to four ZoneLink ZL.S-DK111 Driver Cards—or four ZoneLink ZL.S-AK111 ZPA Modules—using standard category 5 patch cables (RJ-45). Plug-in terminal blocks provide on-board auxiliary input/output (I/O), with 4 inputs and 2 outputs. A 5-pin male M12 connector is provided for the DeviceNet Interface.
The ZL.S-C411-D isolates auxiliary I/O power from motor power and bus power, allowing it to interface to PLCs, sensors and other devices regardless of the power source.
- Combines with ZoneLink Driver Modules to control up to four zones on a powered roller conveyor.
- Combines with ZoneLink ZPA Modules for merges, diverts and right angle transfers on a powered roller conveyor.
- Resides on a DeviceNet plant floor network.
- Advanced automatic accumulation functions are built-in, minimizing the programming requirements in the host controller.
- Provides four inputs and two outputs as auxiliary I/O.
ZL-C411-D (0.3 MiB)