ZoneLink³® Green Tire Controller
Specialized Green Tire ZPA Controller.
The ZoneLink3 zero-pressure accumulation (ZPA) green tire controller is the third generation of our popular line of ZPA Microroller® control modules—equipped with specialized software—for use in green (uncured) tire handling.
Key features include:
- 6 PNP configurable auxiliary I/O points provide enhanced diagnostic and control functions.
- Configurable green tire rocking logic (see below).
- Programmed with built-in ZPA logic including slave, manual and train modes.
- RJ-11 auto-sensing sensor ports allow easy installation of NPN or PNP sensors.
- Advanced diagnostics detect missing or non-functional sensors and ZoneLink cables.
- Speed adjustment is easy, thanks to a rotary speed selector.
- A configurable “Seek Mode” at power-up determines if a load is in the zone, but not blocking the sensor.
- Compatible with Interroll 6- and 8-pole motorized rollers with adapter cable (sold separately).
- Snap-in mounting plate for easy tool-less installation.
- Fully compatible with all ZoneLink Microroller Systems.
Rocking Mode Functionality:
Green tire rocking ZPA logic is pre-programmed on-board. The rocking logic keeps an uncured (green) tire in motion to prevent sticking to the rollers and deformation of the tire. The controller moves the tire back and forth within the zone during accumulation, as directed by an adjustable rocking speed and an adjustable time to travel in reverse. Once the time in reverse is reached, the tire uses the same slower speed to advance back to the photosensor. If accumulation is still called for, the cycle repeats. When the zone ahead is clear, the tire travels to the next zone in standard ZPA mode.
Green Tire Controller (0.9 MiB)