Holjeron no longer offers this product.
4 Zone ZPA for Generic I/O
ZPA control for various conveyor system types.
The ZoneLink3 4 Zone zero-pressure accumulation (ZPA) Controller with Generic input/output (I/O) expands the popular Holjeron ZoneLink family into non-Microroller® applications. Key features include:
- Capability to run a wide variety of conveyor technologies including: 24-volt direct current (VDC) motor driven roller (MDR), remote pneumatic, alternating current (AC) motor and variable frequency drive (VFD) controlled systems.
- Built-in selectable pulse-width modulation (PWM) capability for higher remote valve reliability.
- DIP switch selectable direction of flow and active zones.
- RJ-11 auto-sensing sensor ports allows easy installation of NPN or PNP sensors.
- Auxiliary inputs and outputs included.
- Pass-through power terminals for easy direct current (DC) wiring distribution.
- Snap-in mounting plate for easy tool-less installation.
- Reversible accumulate modes (outputs ON to hold or OFF to hold).
- Configurable workstation/forklift hold function.
- Fully compatible with all ZoneLink Microroller Systems.
- Runs ZPA standard or switch to Manual Mode for PLC programming of all I/O.
All ZoneLink3 4 Zone controllers are available exclusively through the MAC Distributor Network.