Holjeron no longer offers this product.
Holjeron’s Assembled Operator Panel a quick and convenient operator interface to a Smart Distributed System (SDS). Each panel uses Holjeron’s Push Button Controller Card, allowing the user to continuously monitor the health of a light bulb and receive a diagnostic event report if a bulb is found to be missing or burnt out. It also allows push-to-test and flasher logic to be applied to each light. Totally custom panel configurations are available fast and at no extra charge from other suppliers’ pre-configured stations.
- Completely assembled and tested operator stations, ready for installations on the SDS.
- Quick connect bulkhead connector for plug-and-play installation.
- NEMA 12 enclosure provides dust tight protection of components.
- Panels use bus power, eliminating the need for additional control power.
- Panels include the Holjeron Push Button Controller Card, which has burnt bulb detection and allows the user to program flashing logic.
- Custom configurations are available.
We still offer SDS push button controllers to customers who need replacement cards, or who wish to build their own operator panels. Products include: