Holjeron no longer offers this product.
HSIM Portable Configuration Tool for SDS
Connect a PC to an SDS installation to view, modify networked devices.
The HSIM Portable is an interface to a Smart Distributed System (SDS). The HSIM Portable connects between the serial port on a Windows-platform PC and an SDS device or network. Using the Device Manager for SDS software, the user can graphically see what devices are on a network and can view and/or modify the functions of each device. The HSIM Portable includes all the tools needed to setup and troubleshoot an SDS network.
- Complete hardware and software solution—includes everything needed to setup an SDS network.
- Connects between the serial port on a PC and an SDS network or device, and provides complete access to all parameters on a device from a single screen.
- Create entire SDS networks offline and store them. The stored network can then be retreived and devices configured by downloading the parameters of each device on the network.
- Configure SDS devices—including address, device name and settings—for logic and timing functions.
- Troubleshoot and monitor the bus, including missing devices and sensor diagnostics.
4 Zone Powered Roller Controller for SDS
BusBlock Low Profile Digital I/O for SDS
BusBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
2 In/2 Out MicroBlock Digital I/O for SDS
4 In/2 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
6 In/4 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
Stack Light Controller for SDS
Remote Serial Port for SDS
MicroBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Output Module for SDS
BusBlock Digital I/O Module for SDS
BusBlock Frequency Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Densometer Input Module for SDS
Cables for SDS