Holjeron no longer offers this product.
ZoneLink® .S ZPA Module with Aux I/O
Advance your zero pressure accumulation functionality.
The ZoneLink® .S ZPA Module is designed to provide standard and advanced Zero Pressure Accumulation (ZPA) functions, including high throughput ZPA, train release and auto-slave. Its microprocessor-based commutation of the 24-volt direct current (VDC) brushless motor-driven conveyor roller delivers key operational benefits for the Microroller® in material handling applications.
- ZoneLink is Holjeron’s innovative method for linking adjacent zones in a conveyor system using standard RJ-45 cables.
- Selectable ZPA logic functions reduce the need for PLC programming.
- Provides on-board input terminals for a 24 VDC zone sensor, keeping all wiring local to a zone and reducing wiring cost and complexity.
- Closed-loop speed control holds roller speed at a constant value, improving the ability to tune a conveyor system.
- Predictive diagnostics embedded in the ZPA module notify the operator that a motor-driven roller should be replaced in advance of roller failure.
- Includes a single input and single output configurable Auxiliary I/O for custom application support.
ZoneLink® ZPA Module (0.4 MiB)