BusBlock Analog Output Module for SDS
Compact device handles small number of analog outputs.
The Holjeron BusBlock Analog Output Module is designed to handle small amounts of analog outputs in a limited amount of space. The BusBlock Analog Output Module has four channels, with each channel using bus power. Each output can be either a separate SDS address, or can be configured to be four embedded objects within a single SDS address. Field terminations are captive screw terminals. Other BusBlock products include an 8 point configurable digital module as well as analog and frequency modules.
- Compact four channel analog output module.
- DIN Rail mount enclosure.
- 12 configurable output modes.
- Each channel uses bus power, eliminating the need for a separate power supply.
- Analog outputs can be scaled to provide the host controller with meaningful data.
- Settable default output values for safe operation in case of communications loss.
CSA – C22.2 NO. 14-10, UL-508 (17th Edition)
4 Zone Powered Roller Controller for SDS
BusBlock Low Profile Digital I/O for SDS
BusBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
2 In/2 Out MicroBlock Digital I/O for SDS
4 In/2 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
6 In/4 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
Stack Light Controller for SDS
Remote Serial Port for SDS
MicroBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Digital I/O Module for SDS
BusBlock Frequency Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Densometer Input Module for SDS
F64 Multi-protocol Configuration Tool
Cables for SDS