BusBlock Low Profile Digital I/O for SDS
Handle limited inputs/outputs with compact module.
The Holjeron BusBlock I/O Module is designed to handle small amounts of input/output (I/O) in a limited amount of space within a Smart Distributed System (SDS) network. The BusBlock I/O Module comes in two versions: 12 inputs/8 outputs and 8 inputs/6 relay outputs.
All I/O is optically isolated from the bus. Field terminations are captive screw terminals. Each input and output has its own LED indication for immediate verification of I/O states.
- Compact I/O block for use with SDS.
- Full optical isolation between the bus and all I/O.
- Outputs are electronically fused to provide short circuit and overload protection.
- All inputs, outputs and bus signals are reverse polarity protected.
- Captive screw clamps can accept up to 14-gauge wire to meet most control application requirements.
- Flexible installation as BusBlock I/O can be DIN rail or back panel mounted.
Bus Block Digital I/O Modules for SDS (0.3 MiB)
4 Zone Powered Roller Controller for SDS
BusBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
2 In/2 Out MicroBlock Digital I/O for SDS
4 In/2 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
6 In/4 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
Stack Light Controller for SDS
Remote Serial Port for SDS
MicroBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Output Module for SDS
BusBlock Digital I/O Module for SDS
BusBlock Frequency Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Densometer Input Module for SDS
F64 Multi-protocol Configuration Tool
Cables for SDS