Opto 22 Interface for SDS
Single system interfaces with up to 16 digital I/Os.
The Holjeron Digital Input/Output (I/O) Interface enables the use of industry standard digital inputs and output modules in a Smart Distributed System (SDS) network. The Digital I/O Interface uses a single system address while providing up to 16 inputs and/or outputs. Inputs and outputs of varying signal types and voltages can be mixed in any order.
- Up to 16 digital I/Os as a single system address.
- Significantly increases I/O density on a bus with a minor increase in bus traffic (versus a single point component).
- Mix inputs and outputs, plus mix voltages, on a single I/O rack.
- Uses industry standard 50 pin header connector. Compatible with a variety of I/O manufacturers, including Opto 22 and Grayhill.
- I/O racks and modules can be purchased from Holjeron for a complete solution.
4 Zone Powered Roller Controller for SDS
BusBlock Low Profile Digital I/O for SDS
BusBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
4 In/2 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
6 In/4 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
Stack Light Controller for SDS
Remote Serial Port for SDS
MicroBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Output Module for SDS
BusBlock Digital I/O Module for SDS
BusBlock Frequency Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Densometer Input Module for SDS
F64 Multi-protocol Configuration Tool
Cables for SDS