Remote Serial Port for SDS
Interface remotely with serial input/output devices.
The Holjeron Remote Serial Port for a Smart Distributed System (SDS) provides a convenient method to interface with serial input/output (I/O) devices in a system installation. A Remote Serial Port can store up to 32 ASCII strings, with each string being up to 32 characters in length. A string can be transmitted by enabling an output bit within the device. The first 8 stored strings are non-retentive (data is lost when power is cycled). The last 24 are retentive and remain in the memory of the Remote Serial Port when power is cycled.
- Connects serial I/O devices directly on the SDS.
- Allows for preprogrammed alphanumeric commands and messages for simplified communications with the connected serial device.
- Flexible system model allows the Remote Serial Port to easily handle different protocols and control application requirements.
- Panel mounting tabs for easy integration.
- Compatible with a variety of operator interface products.
- Can be integrated with instrumentation products, such as weigh scales and specialty sensors.
SDS Remote Serial Port (0.2 MiB)
4 Zone Powered Roller Controller for SDS
BusBlock Low Profile Digital I/O for SDS
BusBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
2 In/2 Out MicroBlock Digital I/O for SDS
4 In/2 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
6 In/4 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
Stack Light Controller for SDS
MicroBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Output Module for SDS
BusBlock Digital I/O Module for SDS
BusBlock Frequency Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Densometer Input Module for SDS
F64 Multi-protocol Configuration Tool
Cables for SDS