Holjeron no longer offers this product.
The Holjeron Motor Starter Controller for DeviceNet™ provides a convenient method to distribute motor control in an installation. The Motor Starter Controller provides 4 inputs and 2 outputs. The device can be DIN rail mounted, or mounted directly to a back panel. Its compact size keeps required panel space to a minimum.
- Outputs can be configured to interlock with inputs. Any conditions which cause an interlock will be logged to the host.
- Full isolation between outputs protects against transient noise.
- Relay outputs allows for a variety of control voltages.
- Unit can be configured to prevent plug reversing to protect equipment from damage.
- Inputs remain active, even if control power is lost.
- Choice of DIN rail or back-of-panel mounting provides design/integration flexibility.