Holjeron no longer offers this product.
The Holjeron Motor Starter Controller for a Smart Distributed System (SDS) provides a convenient method to distribute motor control in a system installation. The Motor Starter Controller provides 4 inputs and 2 outputs. Because the outputs can be interlocked with the inputs, changes in inputs can automatically turn off one or both outputs—and then report to the host controller that the outputs have been turned off and why.
The Motor Starter Controller can also be put in reversing mode, preventing both outputs from being energized simultaneously or a motor from being reversed until a timer expires. The Motor Starter Controller can be DIN rail mounted or mounted directly to a back panel. Its compact size minimizes panel space requirements.
- Outputs can be configured to interlock with inputs. Any conditions which cause an interlock will be logged to the host.
- Full isolation between outputs protects against transient noise.
- Relay outputs allow for a variety of control voltages.
- Unit can be configured to prevent plug reversing to protect equipment from damage.
- Inputs remain active even if control power is lost.
- Choice of DIN rail or back-of-panel mounting provides design/integration flexibility.