SmartRoller® Square Shell Motorized Rollers
Specially engineered to drive Intralox Series 900 sprocket belts used in green tire handling.
Built to order with delivery lead times of 10 days or less, SmartRoller Square Shell motor-driven conveyor rollers are engineered with a 2.5-inch square shell to accommodate Intralox’s Series 900 6.1-inch (18T sprocket tooth configuration) natural acetal square bore sprocket-driven belts—widely used on conveyors that move tires between building and curing processes.
Because of the belts’ open grid-and-slat construction, very little of their surface comes in contact with the tires. Their surface easily releases the rubber at the end of the zone to prevent tire deformation caused by adhesion to the belt.
- Unique square shell and sprocket design
- Higher temperature ratings and longer lifespans than competitive units
- Four-sided sprocket engagement permits conveyance of the largest and heaviest tires
- Reaches recommended linear speeds up to 300 feet-per-minute (or higher)
- Supports multiple speed ranges
- High-torque, brushless, 24-volt direct current (VDC) motor with permanently lubricated planetary gear reduction drive for maintenance-free operation
- Fully compatible with all ZoneLink3 controllers