6 In/4 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
Connect push button stations in a Smart Distributed System.
The Holjeron Push Button Controller for Smart Distributed Systems (SDS) provides a convenient method to connect push button stations. The Push Button Controller provides 6 inputs and 4 outputs (I/O). The device is offered as a stand-alone card, or with different brackets, depending on the application. Holjeron can also custom-design brackets to meet specific packaging requirements.
- 6 inputs and 4 outputs for connecting push buttons stations to SDS.
- Bus-powered I/Os eliminate the need for separate control power.
- Outputs can be configured to flash at a settable rate by just turning on an output.
- Failed bulb detection diagnostic.
- Inputs can be configured for alternate action.
Push Button Controller for SDS - 300 (0.2 MiB)
4 Zone Powered Roller Controller for SDS
BusBlock Low Profile Digital I/O for SDS
BusBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
2 In/2 Out MicroBlock Digital I/O for SDS
4 In/2 Out Push Button Controller for SDS
Stack Light Controller for SDS
Remote Serial Port for SDS
MicroBlock Sensor Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Analog Output Module for SDS
BusBlock Digital I/O Module for SDS
BusBlock Frequency Input Module for SDS
BusBlock Densometer Input Module for SDS
F64 Multi-protocol Configuration Tool
Cables for SDS